Making promises to others but not me?!

They aren't HUGE promises but, the fact that I was not informed and found out on my own by doing something I don't really wanna do makes me a bit upset. Im almost 7 months pregnant. My bf and I are moving into our own place soon!!! but there is one thing that i cant seem to fix or change at all. when it comes to him and his phone and his friends, one thing is said and either nothing or not everything is told to me. Til the day of.. why "cause ur gonna get mad anyways" is usually the reply I get.

Last night he went out with this friend ______(girl) (which I know is a completely harmless thing) even tho i have an issue it wont change. well our friend text him telling him there is a party at his place. he replied with "not tonight shes not up for it promise next time man i promised her tonight" what about me?!?!?!?!?! I wanna go out :/ I always tell him that but this is alone time away from everything so that why I dont get invited. but i garuntee that if she said ok they would have went and he would have NEVER told me. it makes me really sad.

and no matter how many times i say that i dont like it, or ask to go or whatever, nothing has changed. I dont like how he talks when he texts, as if he coud care less about me or how i would feel.... but with us.. everything is just about amazing... well really good.... 95% of the time.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• uhoh this seems liek a seriously problem.. like he cares more about this girl than you... i dont like the way this sounds one bit... are u sure theyre just friends/./. it sounds like u need to have a serious talk with him
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 11:31 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Don't be so sure that it's harmless. It's not about jealousy or insecurity, it's about respect. You are the mother of his child. He has no business spending so much time with another female. Not okay at all.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:58 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• My ex was cheating on me when we were actually "doing well". He would be the perfect SO when he was doing his shit.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:59 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• they hang out maybe once a month. he talks like that to all the ppl he talks to in text. like one saw him last night and asked "leave baby mommy at home?" she and him talk rare.. its usually fridays she will text saying.. go for drinks? they hit local bar and BS, alone or with ppl that met them there.. I just feel like im kinda a burden, more so cause im preggo
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:00 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I dont want to assume he is cheating. after all we been through, I find it hard to think he would, but his being a guy, you never know. I have known her as long as he has. I see nothing coming from it.. my main concern is why he feels the need to say things to others but not me .. (sometimes he forgets and stays home)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:07 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• If you dont think he would cheat then why are you going through his phone? If you feel the need to spy and investigate then maybe you do need to worry about him cheating. It is not healthy and does not say much about a relationship if you go through your SO phone and that goes for both sides.
    simonsmama2022

Answer by simonsmama2022 at 1:12 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I see what your saying. there was once a time where i thought it... yes... but even plans to go out.. he doesnt inform me till hour before. and its like ummmmmm
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:15 PM on Jan. 15, 2011