She already has her two front bottom teeth.

but now she is cutting the teeth that come beside them. Shouldn't she get her two top front teeth first?
----------

-> .^^. <-

Strange diagram I know but the 2 up arrows are her two bottom teeth and the dots are the ones comming in. Like I said shouldn't she get her top front teeth before these?
I know each child is different. My son did that way he got the front bottom two first then the front top two. She just being odd!!

She is almost 9months and only 15lbs.....Pedi says she just a small baby. She was 7lbs 2oz when she was born.

What order did your childrens teeth come through?

rebel07

Asked by rebel07 at 11:44 AM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• They come through however they want:) There is no rule. As long as they are coming out do not be afraid:) It means your child is healthy and there is enough calcium in her body (which means her bones are fine as well:P)
    adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 11:46 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• My daughter got her first at 2 months....she's a just about 13 months now and she has 7 teeth
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:47 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Yeah, that's how they "normally" come in but sometimes they just refuse to follow the normal route, lol.
    My middle daughter's teeth came in all weird. Her first tooth was one of the TOP middle ones. Followed by the one next to it (not the middle one). THEN she got the 2 middle bottom ones that came in right around the same time. So she had this goofy lopsided smile. Finally the other top middle started to break through but the one on the side of that took forever. By then both of the other bottom teeth had come through (on a side note, she lost her teeth in the normal order but that one upper tooth that took forever to come in the first time is taking forever the 2nd time, she lost it in 2009 and it finally broke through at the end of 2010 and still isn't all the way through 4 months later).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 3:58 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• There is no set rule on the way they come in. My third child did not get a tooth until she was 8 months old. Then with in a week she got all 4 front teeth bottom, top, bottom, top in the shape of an x. So there is no set order. most babies get the bottom then the top but that is not ALL babies.
    Bobbi111

Answer by Bobbi111 at 10:14 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• they dont have a certain order they come in however they come in
    Beyond.Blessed

Answer by Beyond.Blessed at 12:58 PM on Jan. 17, 2011