Anyone have this problem? adult content

We have been TTC since 2008 and no luck we talked to my doc in 2009 and he said there is no reason I shouldnt be getting preg since im ovulating but im also bleeding every 2 months for about 2 weeks or more. He wanted to put me on fertility drugs last march but we didnt want to do those just yet cause of the risk of multipule births. So we decided to use herbal fertility pills first like the fertilaid. My Question I guess is has anyone had a problem similar to this and had something that worked for them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 PM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• have you ruled out endometriosis?
    simonsmama2022

Answer by simonsmama2022 at 1:41 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Well it took me 5 years to get preg and someone told me to drink Ensure plus and I did and guess what I got preg! also 18 years later I started taking prenatal vitamin and got preg you have to build your body up.
    jewel7575

Answer by jewel7575 at 8:49 AM on Jan. 19, 2011