Does anyone know how to start labor/contractions? I'm so ready to have this baby.

singlemomofJJ

Asked by singlemomofJJ at 11:32 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Have sex
    Phyleva

Answer by Phyleva at 11:37 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Patience
    Star419

Answer by Star419 at 11:37 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• The only thing is basically just wait..I've tried everything...sex lay down flat on your back wait 30 minutes than have sex again...you'll have some contractions but they'll stop...DON"T TRY THE CASTROL OIL..it's dangerous on the baby...Walking doesn't work..I walk a block a day and still nothing..I'm just now 4 cm..I stayed at 3 cm for a month and i'm almost 39 weeks pregnant with my 3rd...Just let nature take it's course...baby comes when it wants to...unfort. i know it sucks!
    Anonymous

• Castro Oil.....disgusting!
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 11:40 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• yes dont do castor oil its not good for the baby .. try walking but other than that and sex just may have to wait it out .. congrats on your baby tho
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 11:43 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Sex worked for me.
    nomadbrat83

Answer by nomadbrat83 at 11:45 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I did do the Castro Oil. My baby was perfectly normal but I wouldn't recommend it. It gave me the worst cramping and I was on the toilet all day "relieving" myself. I won't ever do that again!
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 11:46 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Lots of sex...and then eat a big plate of spicy, heavy lasagna. Lol okay I don't think that actually works, but that's when I went into labor! :-P
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 11:47 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• i didnt mean that it would do something bad to your baby but it does increase your chances of the baby haveing a BM and if they suck that in with their first breathe it could cause very bad breatheing problems
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 11:48 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Walking did it for me, but baby will come when baby is ready, normally.
    Momma_Neko

Answer by Momma_Neko at 11:51 PM on Nov. 12, 2008