What outrageous things have your kids said to you?

My son was really excited about a movie coming on.  So my hub and I are relaxing and chatting while our kids are watching their movie.  All of a sudden my 4 year old son turns around and says "can you please be quiet I am watching a movie".  I almost died I laughed so hard.

MrsHouston47302

Asked by MrsHouston47302 at 12:41 PM on Jan. 15, 2011 in General Parenting

• Every night I try to have my daughter (6 yo) in bed by eight eight thirty. So every night when it gets close to that time, I'm like "alright, it's almost about that time" then when it's time I say "okay ma'am time to shut it down, and turn it down" So one day I put her to bed and I usually go to sleep with her... yes we still sleep in the same bed! But this night Grey's Anatomy was coming on and I was like I gotta see it live! So half way into the show she comes in the living room and goes! Excuse me! (scares the crap outta me) I said "yes?" she said who said you can watch tv? It's after nine! You better shut it down and come turn it down. I couldn't stop laughing for hours! You should have seen her face and body gestures! It was like she was a mini version of me!
    prissysayshi

Answer by prissysayshi at 1:13 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I am pregnant with my second child and I asked my 3 year old son if he wanted a little sister or a little brother. His answer was, "Mommy, I want a little sister who looks like a fat man." I died laughing and it's even funnier that he still stands by that answer to anyone who asks him.
    brandys85

Answer by brandys85 at 12:45 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Mom I am leaking! She had been kind of crying and thought her eyes were leaking!
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 12:51 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• my grandson said that only boys can sing QUEEN songs cuz they are tough bikers. G-dude was 4 then and at 13 he still does not know the significance of their name.

sidesplittinglaughter

mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 12:56 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• HAHA!  Yeah, that is hilarious!

MrsHouston47302

Comment by MrsHouston47302 (original poster) at 12:47 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I was having a PMS moment, my middle son, about 14 y/o at the time, walks over to the calendar & says, "Yeah, that explains it!" Considering my mood, I didnt know whether to laugh or strangle him! -lol
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 12:52 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• When my 14 yr old was in 6th grade, he came home from school and said, "Mom, I know how babies are born." I said how? (I told him mommy goes to the hospital and has surgery-I had a Csection). He said, "Babies come out of the butt hole." Yeah, No. I told him to sit down and we had a little chat. After that he said, "Close enough. But how does a babies head come out of a hole so small?" I told him that the womans body adjusts for that. After he walked away, I lauged so hard I cried. The next day I went to the school nurse and told her what he said. Her response " As long as I have been in nurse and done Sex Ed in middle schools, I have not heard that one. I guess it's time for a talk about how babies are really born." Gotta love the information that comes out of the halls of middle school.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:58 PM on Jan. 15, 2011