H. pylori

has any one had H. pylori i was just diagnosed and i was just wanting to know does it go 100% away???

smalltowngirl90

Asked by smalltowngirl90 at 12:53 PM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Health

• I had it when pregent and now no signs of it. So for me it did go away.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 1:07 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• My husband has it. He was really sick about 2 years ago with it, but hasn't had problems since.
    kaseyp84

Answer by kaseyp84 at 1:16 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Sometimes it takes two rounds of the Prev pack though, but it should go away once the medicine takes affect. I do want to warn you that it's no pleasant. The medicine is very potent.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:17 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• It can come back. Once you're prone to it, you are more likely to get it again. However, after your antibiotic treatment, you will be clear of it.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:21 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• yeah the medication sucks its making me sicker then i was i just hope that is all goes away the first time and it never comes back... thank you all for you in site.
    smalltowngirl90

Comment by smalltowngirl90 (original poster) at 1:26 PM on Jan. 15, 2011