What does your husband to that you appreciate?

My husband came in from work today. I had been gone all day the house was a mess, luckily I thought to bring something home for dinner. He sat down, ate his dinner, and just as I get ready to start picking up toys and cleaning up, he says
"What do you want me to do?"....and now that I think about it...he does this pretty often...I am so thankful for my husband...he is a wonderful daddy to my 10 month old...he feels like he has to play with her every evening when he gets home....He is just wonderful...I love him so much!!!!....what does your husband do that you appreciate??

LindseysMom08

Asked by LindseysMom08 at 11:45 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• Weekend mornings, majority of the time he will get up with the kids -- even though he gets up early every week day -- and let me sleep in. He handles breakfast, sometimes takes the kids to the park - giving me a late day to sleep in and be lazy.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 12:04 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• WELL AT THE MOMENT I APPRECIATE HIM JOINING THE ARMY TO MAKE SURE HIS FAMILY (ME AND OUR 2 GIRLS) IS ALWAYS TAKEN CARE OF. BUT SINCE HE'S GONE RIGHT NOW, I REALLY APPRECIATE HIM TAKING THE TIME TO CALL ME EVERY SINGLE DAY EVEN WHEN I KNOW HES BEEN WORKING OR TRAINING ALL DAY. AND HE USUALLY FALLS ASLEEP ON THE PHONE SO I KNOW HE'S TIRED. I THINK ITS AWESOME WHAT YOU SAID YOUR HUSBAND DOES. IT TAKES A LOT TO COME HOME FROM WORK AND ACTUALLY OFFER TO HELP CLEAN UP. I KNOW YOU PROBABLY WOULDN'T HAVE ASKED HIM. THAT'S HOW I AM.
    rochellejames

Answer by rochellejames at 12:05 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• My SO loves feeding me! Whether is dining out or him cooking for me. I don't like sweets but he makes me at least taste his dessert. If I resist, he gets this sad look on his face. So I have to let him feed me a bite. It's adorable. I am on a strict diet when I'm NOT around him. LOL.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 12:07 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I have been on bedrest in the hospital since i was 23 weeks and i now 33 weeks..my husband brings me dinner every night and he has been so supportive of me while I have been here...he hasn't missed one night with me since I have been in here...I love him sooo much!
    tall_mom42

Answer by tall_mom42 at 12:09 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• My hasband washes the Dishes because I hate it!! he gives all 3 kids a bath every night , and he know's when I have had a bad day and he comes in and helps me clean up, then he will run my bath so i can relax ! I love him so much!!!!
    supermomof924

Answer by supermomof924 at 1:08 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• LMAO Supermom, DH used to be my dishwasher... then one day he came home with a real dishwasher. Must have gotten old.
    My DH is quick to fix things around the house when needed, and doesn't make me wait or bug him to finish. Tonight he must have been able to tell I was stressed so he got DD dressed and took her with him, then came home with dinner. I appreciated that a lot... but he works his butt off every day so I can stay home and raise our dd, nothing could top that :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Nov. 13, 2008