Do you agree with this statement?

85% of people voting for Obama, HATE Bush and they are taking it out on McCain which he hasnt dont anything bad yet...He is just a republican... they arent voting for what Obama is standing for, they are voting for him for what Bush did and what they think McCain is "going" to do! RIDICULOUS!

I came across this and found it interesting....PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NO BASHING!! Just answer the question: Do you agree with this statement?
(it was obviously written before the election)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• absolutely
    Anonymous

• NOPE.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 11:53 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I voted for Bush. I also voted for Obama. I think that Bush did a great job, but when it comes down to it, I, along with millions of others, think that Obama can now do better than McCain could. Up until this year, in fact, I always voted Republican. Time for a change, I believe.
    Anonymous

• How can anyone come up with any percentage like that? 85%? 50%? 34%? I mean, there is nothing scientific about information like that, nor is the statement an intelligent one.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 11:56 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• YES! I completely agree with that statement.
    Anonymous

• no. and I would love to know where that percentage came from?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Sorry, but I don't agree with that statement at all.
    jessradtke

Answer by jessradtke at 12:18 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Can I say yes and no? Yes because I believe a lot of people (not all who voted, but a lot) are so ready for a change that they voted Obama because McCain is just too close to Bush for their comfort. No because I don't think they hate Bush (just tired of him) and I really don't think that 85% of the vote went to Obama...electoral vote, yes, but popular was nearly dead even.
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 12:21 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Nope. Not only is it not factual, it's completely biased!
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 12:21 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• It's not meant to be factual... it's a statement someone made that intrest me and I wanted your input on it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Nov. 13, 2008