Could this be a miscarriage?

I am 6 weeks pregnant and have been spotting brown stuff since Monday. Twice there has been about on ounce come out and other wise it is just a little or when I wipe. I have not had any cramps and it is not red blood. But just wondering if anyone had a miscarriage and this was there only symptom. I go to the Dr. next week for an ultrasound, the one I had showed the embryo 7 sac and they were in the correct place but too early for a heartbeat. I know everyone says brown is old blodd but i am still concerned!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:42 PM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• it could be the embryo embedding and the placenta starting to attach. i know when i got pregant with both of mine i spotted brown for a couple days around the same time.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 1:47 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I wouldn't worry too much about it, as long as there is no pain and no red blood or a lot of blood, but u should still always let ur doctor know, and call her for even the tiniest questions, that's what they're there for!
    PANZONSMOM

Answer by PANZONSMOM at 1:48 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Red blood with cramping is what to watch for. Try not to panic yet! This could be anything, and generally, spotting is considered normal. If you have bright red blood, that is cause for immediate concern. =) Congrats on the new pregnancy!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:50 PM on Jan. 15, 2011