prayer power... or coincidence?

So ever since my Dad passed last April I felt terrbile. I started sort of making my prayers directed his way instead of God's way, I know they still get to God and all, but I asked my Dad to help out in a situation here.
All of a sudden my neighbor who hadn't spoken to me said hello to me then to my DD. The girl who is mean to my DD at school who lived across the street is moving and well that's it.
I only asked for things to be good, not this good. But hey it is more than I expected. We only recently moved here and things are getting better.

idaspida

Asked by idaspida at 2:07 PM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Prayers are powerful. I believewhen people die they are alive in Heaven and they can and do pray with us. I think your Dad heard your prayers and joined you in praying to God.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 3:20 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Go daddy woop woop!
    iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 2:13 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Positive energy power. Yes your dad probably delivered the message directly.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 3:41 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Keep talking to Dad, it really does work!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 2:15 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Sometimes it helps to have someone on the inside to advocate for YOU and only you. If Jesus exists--or god for that matter--he's trying to intercede for billions of people and one person tends to get lost in the shuffle. Your dad's spirit acted as an advocate before the spiritual council. I think he considers that it was his job BEFORE he died and it still IS now that he's crossed over!
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 7:39 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• God is our heavenly father if you asked to him as dad he always give more than we ask for.
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 2:39 PM on Jan. 15, 2011