Have you seen the show "Undercover Boss"??

I watched the whole first season on Netflix and I really think it's a great idea, and that every big corporate CEO should try this! It had such a profound impact on everybody and truly increased the total morale in the companies that these CEO's were apart of.

One thing I didn't understand though is why they didn't try to really go "undercover"...like as in dying their hair or some other such thing to really become unrecognizable..but for the most part I only saw one episode where the guy had more revealed himself than was caught being undercover.
What do you think?? And is there going to be more episodes?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:17 PM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I think they are awesome. One a new one the guy got busted, someone knew who he was regardless of his cover up. It was pretty funny. The lady kept shooting. "You CEO!" over and over so he had to take her aside and ask her to be quite about it,
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:21 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• new episodes comes on every sunday on cbs
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 2:19 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I think it's a neat idea. It gives them an idea/appreciation of what the workers go thru. I love when they pick people to help out or promote. I wish all bosses could do this. We need more corp. execs to remember what it's like in the trenches.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 2:29 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I love it! My fav episode was the one about waste management!
    prissysayshi

Answer by prissysayshi at 2:31 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I haven't I am dying to see it
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 3:14 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• There are new Episodes on Sundays I believe.
    Most CEO's aren't seen and not many people in the industry know who they are. That's why they felt it was okay to keep their natural appearence. I am imagining.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:14 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• http://www.fancast.com/tv/Undercover-Boss/104637/full-episodes  Here ya go!

It's a great show. I think the one for Unifirst is the FINAL episode til later in the year. Not sure......but you may be able to find other episodes via HULU.....or their website. 

Secret Millionaire is to restart again soon too.

LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 3:54 PM on Jan. 15, 2011