ugh i dont know what to think

Me and my bf are trying to have a baby and it would be his first baby. Im not due to start my period until the 20th or so. since about the 3rd of this month ive had on and off cramping. its driving me nuts, now ive noticed my boobs are a little sore from time to time and after drinking or eating somethings i feel like throwing up. ive had a blood test last wens and it was neg took a test this morning and it was neg. Part of me still thinks i am but the other part of me doesnt want t get my hopes up. What do you think?

tristinsmommy

Asked by tristinsmommy at 2:34 PM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I remember when my husband and I were trying to conceive and I would get these phantom symptoms of being preggers and then I'd test and it would be negative. That doesn't mean you're not preggers, however, only a test could determine that! Not meaning to sound judgie, but I was wondering why you wouldn't want to get married first?
    Kerrigan357

Answer by Kerrigan357 at 2:39 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• we are not ready for marrige yet its a long story
    tristinsmommy

Comment by tristinsmommy (original poster) at 2:42 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• No judgement, like I said. Just as long as the baby has a good, stable home. :-)
    Kerrigan357

Answer by Kerrigan357 at 10:54 PM on Jan. 15, 2011