Last question about this. adult content

I am just trying to figure out if it is even possible to be ovulating so soon after our recent miscarriage that was approx. 8 weeks along. I am starting to have the 'creamy CM' that usually preceeds the watery - stretchy CM yet I still have the tender breasts from my pregnancy loss 2 weeks ago.
I am not doing temps or OPK's as I don't think they will be reliable until I actually have my first cycle again but I am monitoring signs and symptoms and seeing a pattern as I usually did up to ovulation. Could that even be possible now?

miraclewaits

Asked by miraclewaits at 2:48 PM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• You will not ovulate until your hcg has returned to zero after your loss. Is your doctor monitoring your level? Symptoms may continue until it reaches zero. I am sorry for your loss.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 4:43 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• My Hcg levels were not checked at my appt. on Friday. She said it wasn't necessary and to just begin TTC again. I told her that I did still have sore breasts and frequent urination like when I was pregnant but she said it will probably go away in time. I did ask one more time about my Hcg levels but she didn't choose to have them checked. I did, however, give a urine specimen at the Lab for testing but it is only checking for a UTI as she is wondering if that is why I am still having frequent urination.
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 4:46 PM on Jan. 15, 2011