This was sooo embaressing but has anything similar happened to anyone else & what did you do or say? adult content

Ok so the other day we put our kids down for a nap in their room 4,2 & 1 year old. We made sure they were fast asleep & thought everything was good to go. Well me & my hubby saw it as a good opportunity to have some boom boom"We gotta squeeze it in some time lol" well when we finished i heard a knock knock at the door & it was my 4 year old daughter she kind of sounded scared and asked through the door "Mommy are you having a baby let me in are you ok?!" OMG i was soooo embaressed & didn't really know what to say so i told her that mommy hurt her foot & fell down so that's why i was crying & screaming. I think i am going to be sooo paranoid from now on lol.

iluvmykidsxoxo

Asked by iluvmykidsxoxo at 2:53 PM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• Ah, don't be embarrassed! ALL children have heard their parents having sex and she will soon forget it.
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 2:55 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Bahahahaha! That is funny. It has happened to us too. Don't worry about it, she probably bought your story just fine. My son was 8 and WALKED in on us. OMG... I about died! He didn't really see anything, but I was horrified. My dh explained it away and he seems to not remember it. Or if he does, it didn't scar him for life.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:57 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• LOL- Time to put on the silencer there mama! (a pillow works) :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 3:02 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I use to catch my parents all the time.  My mom explained sex and the need for mommy and daddy time.  I wasn't freaked out at all.  Once my mom explained the need for mommy and daddy time I quit busting into rooms unexpectedly, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 3:03 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• OMG HAHAHAHA! im sorry i know this might not be funny to you. My DH mom walked in on us one time. She said why were you screaming? I said uhhh i stubbed my toe lol! i know she knew but i wasnt gonna tell her lol
    mommy2be0611

Answer by mommy2be0611 at 3:07 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• HASN'T HAPPENED YET & HOPE IT DOESN'T!
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 4:21 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• lol.
    LizzieAnnesMom

Answer by LizzieAnnesMom at 5:40 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• My DS is only 18 mos so not a concern yet lol.
    Logan17000

Answer by Logan17000 at 7:39 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• It didn't happen to us until our son was five and he already knew some things about sex. We heard banging on the bedroom door "Are you fertilizing in there? I hear dying cow noises...I bet you're fertilizing!"
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:17 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Lol no that hasnt happened to us yet.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 1:52 PM on Jan. 16, 2011