Should I stay or should I go? like the song says

I know its something only i can answer. I don't know. after 4 yrs, we have had our ups and downs. like any relationship. He likes to hang at home mostly, but has friends that are girls and hangs with them without me. and that is my biggest problem. everyone is telling me that im nuts for tolorating it. but would leaving justify the issue? cause when i think about it, that and his texting is pretty much my only issue.. also him not tellng me plans that are made till last minute and im not included. I am almost 7 mo pregnant, with his first child. I am not 100% happy, and I dont think its all his fault but it could be.. confusing myself. I can write pro's and con's on paper, but will i just focus on the con's cause i hurt by some of what he says or does?? i get so much advice from ppl telling me to leave and i need to put foot down, but is leaving the best thing to do?? I have NOTHING if I leave. and i dont want to hurt him, cause he is starting to become excited about havin a little girl. improvement needs to happen or i will have no other option, to leave.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:53 PM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• You need to have a serious talk w/ him about your expectations now & after the baby comes. See if he's willing to at least meet you half way on your major issues. If not, start working on your "escape" plan. You need to have a place for & your baby to go if the relationship fails. Dont worry about hurting HIM, worry about how YOU feel, and what kind of home you want your dau to grow up in. Good luck :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 2:59 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• You're insecure and there is nothing wrong with that. But if he's not willing to change his was you or no one else can make him. Sorry but I think you know what you need to do but you're just stalling. Good Luck to you though in whatever you decide to do.
    prissysayshi

Answer by prissysayshi at 3:01 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• No just tell him how you feel. You are just insecure from the hormones. But if you trust him and he has not done anything wrong, then there is no reason to. Just have a sit down and share your feelings with him. But dont worry. it will get better. Hang in there.
    LizzieAnnesMom

Answer by LizzieAnnesMom at 5:39 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• This is complicated.I think it depends on what problems the two of you have.and if both of you are willing to give in and make your relationship better.But I think you should not give up easily and quickly.You may have regrets later.Try to fix it first.....but if he is abusive physically or verbally tell him to hit the road.Your baby will be raised in that enviroment.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 6:11 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• as scary as it is be completely brutally honest with him...NOTHING you feel is wrong, its how you feel! How you choose to react to it is whats important. Do you really trust him around these women, do you know them well? If he tries to keep them spearate from you that seems kinda fishy but if he has no problem with you all hanging out together then maybe it just a little insecurity or jealously and you should ask him to help you get more comofortable with the situation by including you more or limiting the time he spends with them. being pregnant does cause a lot of horomonal issues, i have 2 little girls the youngest is 7 months and i'm still dealing with some hormone problems. Always trust your gut, your heart and head can play tricks but that deep down feeling that won't go away...thats usually there for s reason!! Good luck!!
    mommafugate

Answer by mommafugate at 10:10 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Im not sure what bugs you..that he texts girls? Or that he hangs out with them?
    Me personally that doesnt bother me at all.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 1:53 PM on Jan. 16, 2011