What do you do if your husband tells you that he loves you but is not in love with you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Relationships

• i would die if my HUSBAND said that to me...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:01 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I would look at him like he was crazy and tell him too BAD you're stuck with me!!!! I really don't get how people just fall out of love. I can understand that the spark will come and go but it'll come back, you have to find something to trigger it again.
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 12:04 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I think that is a cop out...either he loves you or he doesn't...people say that not to hurt feelings...they may care but love is love...he is just tryin to let you down easy...remember love is unconditional...1 corinthians 13:4-7...good luck and god bless!
    tall_mom42

Answer by tall_mom42 at 12:06 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• My dh has told me that he isn't in love with me before. Then he will change his mind 2 days later. He has cheated on me 3 times. The last time I was pregnant with our 2 year old son. I am just now getting my self esteem in check to file for divorce. He's an ass. Something is going on and I would leave.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I would look at him like he was crazy and tell him too BAD you're stuck with me!!!!

lol, I ditto what Kenzies momma said! SNAP OUT OF IT BUDDY! I'm not always too crazy about you either! But that doesn't mean I'm gonna leave!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 12:15 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I'd make him fall back in love with me. Telling him 'Too Bad' probably won't help.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• HE BASICALLY DOESN'T THINK U ARE CUTE ANYMORE GET OVER AND LEAVE HE ISTELLING U HE DOESN'T WANT YOU
    angel2lilmen

Answer by angel2lilmen at 12:23 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Ask him y? what has changed? see a counseler it does really help for some one out side to look in to see what is going on!
    supermomof924

Answer by supermomof924 at 12:41 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I'm not in love with my SO, and I never was. I love him, and care about him, but I'm not head over heels falling over in love. Our relationship isn't just about emotions or sex. Being in love is over rated.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I would leave. I want an intimate relationship with someone who is in love with me. Not with someone who tells me that he is not. That gotta hurt.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 1:11 AM on Nov. 13, 2008