Have you ever kept talking after you thought you'd hung up when...

leaving a message for someone??

Okay, so my story starts out like this...I was taking my daughter to her first Early Intervention Class for special needs and ended up in the wrong place because of poor directions...On my cell I gave a lady there a phone call leaving a msg. telling her that because of this I wouldn't make the class that day and had my blue tooth on. I pressed the button thinking it had hung up and then proceeded to curse and yell with frustration..about a minute later I hear, " if you'd like to leave a longer msg..blah blah blah"

OMGosh! Talk about humiliating. I had to call back and apologize and everything. Never been so humiliated in all my life!!!!!

Have you ever done this or am I the ONLY one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:58 PM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I have done it before and I'm sure others have too. Last night while talking to my friend I guess my friend thought she hung up the phone and I heard everything going on in her house for like 45 minutes.
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 3:01 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Thats when you press #3 and erase and re-record your message!

It was giving you that prompt right? If not then that's a different phone answering system. Ive had my son in the back ground about going nutso over something and I said wait til I leave so and so a message. Well I stopped talking.......and then waited and listened for the beep.......it asked if I was satisfied with my message...or would I like to erase and re-record.......which I erased it and said my name real quick and number and just asked them to call me back.

LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 3:49 PM on Jan. 15, 2011