Work from home jobs?

Does anyone know of a work at home job that really is legit? Also if you are a work at home mother and could recommend something besides starting your own business and putting money out upfront I would appreciate it. My fiance works basically full time hours now and I went back to recieve my diploma by doing an online school. I am at home with my daughter all the time but with the economy and the money my fiance makes it is not enough to survive off of. We get asisstance and everything but I cant see living the way we are any longer, its heartbreaking. I am extremely hard working and will dedicate as much time as possible, as much as things cost these days we are just dropping further and further into debt. Please if you have any good suggestions I would appreciate it. Thank you.

sophiasmommy720

Asked by sophiasmommy720 at 3:10 PM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Money & Work

• HomeCareerSuccess.com Tons of JOBS.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 5:04 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I work from home and I love it! It is a business, not a job. I never thought I'd be interested in a business, but this business and Team made so much sense to me. I came to realize that NO ONE will make our life better besides my DH and Myself. I feel that jobs don't really offer as much as businesses do. I have the best of both worlds!!! Feel free to message me if you'd like to know more about what I do.

Best Wishes!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CE Moms!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 3:49 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:45 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I work from home as a single mom with 3 kids. I successfully make thousands of dollars a month.
    I am looking for a business partner.
    www.behomenow.biz
    tafania

Answer by tafania at 5:57 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I keep reading about work at home united but the website says fill your info out and recieve an email well i have recieved nothing tafania if you can send me a message with more info?
    sophiasmommy720

Comment by sophiasmommy720 (original poster) at 6:03 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• There is an endless list of options, online and offline. Do you want an easy "job" or a complicated "business"? I work for a couple places, I don't buy or sell anything, never spend a dime, and don't have to manage a 'business'... Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:53 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I actually am looking for something that I can just do from home and earn a income. I have filled researched a lot of virtual online jobs and filled out some applications and am waiting to hear back from them. But in the meantime I was hoping to maybe find something I could start a litte faster. As for the busisness online aspect im not sure because I looked into the ceo moms and idont know that I would really want to try and recuit other people to join it seems almost as though it is not a for sure oppertunity. I would not mind working for a business but I would like to do it knowing I have some kind of secure income. As far as the free online jobs and survey taking them seem to end up being a waste of time as far as filling out info for other companies with your info and getting tons of junk mail and pointless calls. Im not sure if there is a legit business opertunity out there online that I can work from home.
    sophiasmommy720

Comment by sophiasmommy720 (original poster) at 12:39 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Look into becoming a Rep with Juice Plus.
    Totally legit company
    Opportunity for limitless income
    Cash bonuses
    www.mywellnessgirl.com
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 2:29 PM on Jan. 17, 2011