Do you think the owner of the building will be here?

I live in this huge building that was at some point sectioned off into three apartments. The owner is selling the building at a prosepective buyer is coming by on Monday to look at the property. The know he will be here and the management poeple will be here but do you think our current owner will as be well?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Home & Garden

• i doubt it. usually the real estate agent handles everything. management is only there to make sure everything is taken care of to show the property.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 3:13 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Why would it matter if the owner was there or not? Mind you, a prospective buyer is going to want to see each apartment unit. You may get a knock at your door, so I would tidy up whether you expect to be home or not! ;o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:20 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I know they will be coming in my apartment becuase the management already gave me one of those 24 hour notice of entry papers. That's how I knew they were coming. Its not a big deal becuase I keep a clean house but of course I will some extra cleaning.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:43 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Probably not. The managers may be responsible enough to complete the sale on their part or at least the selling portion.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 10:20 PM on Jan. 15, 2011