what do you think

Me and my bf are trying to have a baby and it would be his first baby. Im not due to start my period until the 20th or so. since about the 3rd of this month ive had on and off cramping. its driving me nuts, now ive noticed my boobs are a little sore from time to time and after drinking or eating somethings i feel like throwing up. ive had a blood test last wens and it was neg took a test this morning and it was neg. Part of me still thinks i am but the other part of me doesnt want t get my hopes up. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:17 PM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Sounds to me like your getting ready to start your period.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 3:18 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Sometimes when you want it really bad your body can produce pregnancy symptoms. Sounds like your period is coming though. Try again next month!
    softchick21

Answer by softchick21 at 3:30 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• dont keep testing you two keep having sex and test 1 month or 2 from now. give it time it will happen when you stop looking for it. gud luck
    1sttimemom853

Answer by 1sttimemom853 at 4:27 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• your trying too hard, the more you want it the less it will come, stop trying and just have fun with your man in bed, if it's going to happen it'll happen!
    courtneycra

Answer by courtneycra at 7:47 PM on Jan. 15, 2011