What would you tell your family you wanted for Christmas?

I'm fresh out of ideas. I'll be 19 on December 22nd. I have a 5 month old. Wife of a soldier. I don't drink or smoke. I think I'm pregnant again. And I have no idea what I want and everyone keeps asking. What would you ask for in my situation? Oh and no one knows that I may be expecting again.

kirstee_roozen

Asked by kirstee_roozen at 12:01 AM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I gave my niece a jewelry kit. I told her that I wanted her to make me a bracelet.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 12:04 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• lol me i always say idk lol cause i really never do i would say gift cards you can always get the things youll need and that wouldbe good if you are pregnant again ..
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 12:07 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Um just a thought--but when I became a mom I considered myself too old to be getting presents and told my family to buy for the baby instead(?). I would ask them to get newborn stuff for me.If and when they asked why, I would tell them my good news!
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 12:16 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• They said that they were buying alot for the bby and still wanted to get me something...This is my 1st Christmas married and I'm spending it with my in-laws.
    kirstee_roozen

Answer by kirstee_roozen at 12:23 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• oh i dont want to tell anyone until i have ultrasound pics to make announcements with then im going to hide in my house until its time to deliver bc family wont be happy ABOUT ANOTHER BABY
    kirstee_roozen

Answer by kirstee_roozen at 12:28 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I would say gift cards, If you realy don't want or need anything, you can alway's use them for diaper's, stuff for the baby, or pedicure's(lol) you can use the visa ones just about anywhere!
    supermomof924

Answer by supermomof924 at 12:29 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Aww that's sad! I'm happy for you and I don't even know you!1 Well CONGRATULATIONS!! And yeah i guess the gift card idea would be the way to go, then!!
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 12:34 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• My question is Why won't they be happy? Your married! Gift cards would be best because you can use them tobuy diapers, wipes, nursing pads and any other thing you may need.
    BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 12:39 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I usually tell ppl anything to make my life easier, kitchen gadgets like my SO got me a big electric skillet so I can whip up french toast and grilled cheese a whole lot faster. Things to help you get organized, just things like that.
    perksmom

Answer by perksmom at 12:59 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• A Nanny...if you are pregers you are going to need some help take it from me! lol My boys are 13 months apart...Irish twins! They keep me jumping that is for sure! I tell my DH I need a wife!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:18 AM on Nov. 13, 2008