foods that naturally increase blood pressure??

I've been adding salt and drinking plenty of water but am still getting blood Pressures of 80/40 at times. not pregnant. I've been to my family doctor who is sending me to a specialist but that isn't for a few more weeks that I see them.

Can anyone suggest something besides salt and caffeine? its so bad my vision gets dim, cant forum words or think straight half the time, so if a doctor isn't going to correct it I need to do something on my own.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:20 PM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Health

• I'd wait for the doctor. Call the specialist and tell them you want on the cancellation list so they will call you sooner if someone else cancels.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:43 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• p.s. both my daughter and mother had this happen but their's cleared up on its own. No one ever found out why it happened but it only happened once to each of them.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:44 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• You are dealing with low blood and you need to see a doctor because that what iam dealing with and they put me on iron pills
    tinamarie1972

Answer by tinamarie1972 at 5:25 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Dark leafy greens, celery, dark chocolate, sports drinks.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 10:17 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Are you staying well-hydrated?
    JZ10FPM

Answer by JZ10FPM at 12:43 AM on Jan. 16, 2011