3 and 4dpo and craming? adult content

i had a few period like cramps yesterday morning only lasted a few mins. this moring i had more cramping but i actully hurt. the cramps lasted for about 30 mins. and also my lower back was hurting. i was super wet all day yesterday, sry tmi, i cried like all day, and yes i know its way too soon to feel any sign/symptoms of being pregnant just thought i should bring it up my boobs have gotten big like they do a week b4 i get my period. and every now and then ill feel like a poke or something in either or. i think this is wierd because i normally dont get swollen boobs till the week b4 my period is due and im only 4dpo. could this be a good sign?

mamasmurf171

Asked by mamasmurf171 at 3:28 PM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• It is a possibility :) I had symptoms way early with my 3rd pregnancy and 4th pregnancy. Implantation occured 4 days after I ovulated with baby 3. I wish u lots of luck!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 3:30 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Some symptoms occur from elevated progesterone rather than the hcg hormone. Doc explained that to me when I had told her I had some symptoms so early. Just wanted to add that.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 3:32 PM on Jan. 15, 2011