I think it was implantation bleeding adult content

So about 4 days ago, I had what I thought was implantation bleeding... I was barely even spotting for a day and a half! Not even enough blood to fill a pantiliner, in fact, i never even saw it on my pantiliner... Took a pregnancy test this morning with fmu, and it was negative... Any thoughts on what might be going on? I could have sworn it was implantation bleeding that I had, I havent experienced any cramps this month like I do when Im getting my period... I had not did the deed for about 2 or 3 days prior to the spotting.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:49 PM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• It is possible. How many days past ovulation are you? You could try taking another HPT when you are closer to your period arriving. if it still doesn't arrive, try when you are a day or two late. SOmetimes, you won't get a positive reading (if in fact you are pregnant) b/c your Hcg hormone levels aren't high enough to be read on a HPT, which you would then need to book an appt. and get a qualitative blood test done to see if you are pregnant. GL!
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 6:45 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• it could be. usually its a dark red almost brown or a pinkish color, but everyone is different. I had the same thing and started to take my temp. It stayed high like high 97, 98, so I knew I was preg. Otherwise it usually drops a few days before getting your period.
    QuincesMommy

Answer by QuincesMommy at 2:22 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• well it was a very light pink, no brown to it, no clot to it, just a few spots of light light pink!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:29 PM on Jan. 16, 2011