have you ever ordered from snapfish?

IM NOT HAPPY!!

i placed my order. my total was 7.64

i just checked my online bank statement and snapfish has charged me 3 times!!

i have 2 charges for 7.64 and one charge for 1.00!!

can anyone please ease my mind about this? im very upset about this.

i tried to write to snapfish, but my message wont go through!!!

ToriBabe1221

Asked by ToriBabe1221 at 12:09 AM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Their customer service is amazing! It sounds like an error on their part (unless you clicked "submit order" a few times). I had two separate instances where I had a problem and they were FAST to correct it. I've always been really pleased with their customer service and their super-fast shipping.

If you live in the US, you might want to try calling them at 1-800-634-4500. It's their customer service number that they list on their website.

Good luck!
    TheDeeDub

Answer by TheDeeDub at 3:06 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Yikes! I've used Snapfish and never had any problems before. I may think twice before ordering from them again!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 12:11 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I never had that problem either. I just ordered from them as a matter of fact and no problem at all.
    AuntieM

Answer by AuntieM at 1:07 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I ordered once from them and had no problems. It was about a year ago. I hope it was just an error.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 1:26 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I LOVE snapfish! I order from them ALL the time...the only thing I have seen them do is split my total in half and take two charges out that way. Sorry they did that to you!
    Richelle3

Answer by Richelle3 at 11:19 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• whats snapfish?
    twest06

Answer by twest06 at 12:51 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• i have ordered from them but never had a problem.
    septembermom

Answer by septembermom at 1:52 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I used to order from them and then switched over to winkflash because I can get the name I give the photo printed on the back, which helps me keep track of them. I don't remember having any charging problems with them.
    lauraslefthook

Answer by lauraslefthook at 2:29 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I just got my pix in the mail from them the other day i just did the first 20 for free deal so it was like 2.oo for hipping. after reading this i think im goin to check my account.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 7:32 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I had placed an order from snapfish for photos and a notepad. I got the photos asap with no problems. I was charged for the notepad but after not receiving it for 3 weeks I clicked on http://support.snapfish.com/app/home/brand/3 and lodged a complaint with "where's my order". I had my notepad within a week. I'm not sure if I'll use them again. I understand that walmart.com has something similar and I'm considering using them for Christmas gifts.
    nanawinq

Answer by nanawinq at 10:01 AM on Nov. 14, 2008