scared...

I just found out I am pregnant 7 days ago. I experienced implantation bleeding 3 days prior to that. When I went potty today, I noticed a bit of pink/brown blood. I am experiencing hot flashes and am really tired all of a sudden. I miscarried on december 8th and got pregnant again about a week after. Could I be miscarrying again? I felt the same way the day I miscarried with the last baby.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:10 PM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• go to the doctor to make sure i miscarried my first and was scared the same would happen with the second but it didnt thank god. i know you scared thats all i thought about the whole time i was pregnant, would it happen this time
    1sttimemom853

Answer by 1sttimemom853 at 4:21 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I would call the dr. Generally when you pass brown blood, it's old. Good luck!
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 4:32 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• i really dont know. I would recomend going to the doctor to find out, you got pregnant way to close to having had a miscarriage, it could be old blood coming out. But if your pregnant you need to get checked out!
    courtneycra

Answer by courtneycra at 7:45 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• go get checked out.
    abdie2005

Answer by abdie2005 at 12:18 AM on Jan. 16, 2011