what does your 2yr old eat?

jenniferdrape

Asked by jenniferdrape at 4:19 PM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

• The same things that we eat.
    gumby11883

Answer by gumby11883 at 4:20 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• my dd eats eveything that we (hubby and i) eat
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 4:20 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Everything LOL
    She eats everything we eat.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 4:23 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Just about everything that we eat. She refuses to eat most vegetables, but we can get her to eat corn and sweet peas. She really loves turkey dogs, pasta, cheese, almost every fruit she's tried (grapes are her favorite) and a ton of other things. She also refuses to eat fish (we've tried tilapia, tuna and salmon with her) but she will eat fish sticks.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 4:24 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• by 18 months my kids were eating anything we ate as long as it was cut small enough and not spicy. I never really did the separate meal thing.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:25 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Frosted mini wheats, cheerios, pizza, fruit, yogurt, wheat bread and crackers, french fries on occassion, cheese, and a few others. lol she's picky...
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 4:26 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• oh and peas, corn and broccoli.
    MLM0503

• My son is more of a picky eater, but he usually eats whatever we're eating. Aside from steaks, pork chops, and things of that nature. Just due to them being a little hard for him to eat. He loves fruits, is starting to like veggitables again, loves speghetti, loves mac and cheese (any way that it is made) and loves turkey lunch meat. Those are things I know he will eat regardless. EVerything else is a hit and miss.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:27 PM on Jan. 15, 2011