period like bleeding......

i'll be 28 weeks pregnant this coming Monday. but every month i keeping getting a period like bleeding. its not really heavy and the color is pinkish reddish brownish color and it last for 5 to 6 days. can this be normal??

Tricia737

Asked by Tricia737 at 4:29 PM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I would highly recommend to talk to your doctor about that cus that sounds kind of unusual .Good Luck
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 5:55 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• my doctor told me that you can have some bleeding like period while being pregnant.
    Tricia737

Comment by Tricia737 (original poster) at 6:18 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• you can have periods while pregnant. As long s your doctor is aware of it but if you feel like you want more answers check out another doctor for second opinion! But there was that show on tv i dont remember what it was called but them women didnt know they were pregnant untill they deivered a baby!
    courtneycra

Answer by courtneycra at 7:41 PM on Jan. 15, 2011