Why is it all Bush's fault?

Why is the economy / stock market crashing, etc. all Bush's fault?

I'm not trying to be a smart alec I'm just confused as to why everyone thinks its all Bush's fault.

Please help me see why.

THANKS!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I think it's odd that when gas was soaring to over $4 a gallon people were cursing Bush right and left.....but now gas (at least in my area) is under $2 a gallon and I haven't heard one person giving him credit. Hmmm........
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:34 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• the same way that Hurricane Katrina was all his fault.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• It's not really Bush's fault, per se, it really goes back further than that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• It's not....... its just as much the democrats in Congress's fault as it is Bush's. But the democrats just want to blame Bush.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Because every bad plan needs a fall guy and, sadly, because Bush is more prominent than the House or Senate, he takes the fall for everything passed and decided. It would be the same for any President when things go wrong. Just the same that when things go well, the President is praised and no one else recognized.
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 12:23 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• AWWW, no really it is. Ask him why he allowed Wall Street to only hold $1 for every $30 it lended. Bill may have said, we need more credit, but W said - whooo hooo, no need for dollar for dollar backing! :)
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 12:24 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Answered at 12:21 AM on Nov. 13, 2008 by: Anonymous
    It's not really Bush's fault, per se, it really goes back further than that.

Yeah, it does...and Clinton has even come out publically and admitted it. At least he knows....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• The dems have been in the legislation for less than 180 days total. but, it is there fault.
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 12:25 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Well you can't lay ALL the blame at his feet. I mean he's a Pres., not a King. Nor does he have Samantha-like powers where he wiggles his nose and crap happens (although...that would be awesome). There are hundreds of people in power who we could blame, but it's all part of being President. You get the credit for the good stuff, and you take the blame for the bad.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 12:25 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Well, I can see where you are all coming from. However, you have to understand one man is not responsible for all. It's like I told ya with the new Presidential election. One man cannot make all decisions, it's much bigger than that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Nov. 13, 2008