Knots in the neck and shoulders

Okay for the past week I've had some killer knots not the a past few days I've been having killer headaches that won't go away even with sleep and aspirin.
I'm thinking the knots have something to do with my headaches. Anyone know a good way to get rid of knots? I have no one to massage me and I can't take baths for another week (due to a surgery)

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 5:25 PM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Health

• I bought a shiatsu back massager at Walmart and it kicks ass.

Answer by gemgem at 5:31 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I get alot of knots in my neck and shoulders, back of the head as well. The only thing that helps me is a deep tissue massage at a spa. They often apply heat then work em' till they are gone. I come out sore, but later that day or the next I feel brand new, and it lasts for quite a while.
    AntoinetteF

Answer by AntoinetteF at 5:36 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I too have problems with my neck and shoulders so I get a 1 hour massage every 2 weeks.Just wish I could afford every week.Anyway it does help especially when she uses the hot rocks.MMMMMMMMMM,I am so relaxed when I leave I just want a nap.
    Tikismom

Answer by Tikismom at 6:04 PM on Jan. 15, 2011