Do you have an angel watching over you?

If yes, who is it? And why do you think so?

emilysmom1966

Asked by emilysmom1966 at 5:42 PM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i believe i do. i think its my grandmaw Why do i think so .. well my and my SO was in a very bad car wreck. we started sliding hit the guardrail, then it slug us across the road and we flipped over a hill and it landed on its top. I was still in the car and was knocked out. I heard my grandmaw say my name & i know she was there i could just feel her. When i came back to i looked over and my SO wasnt there he had got thrown out of the car because he didnt have his seatbelt on. So my first thought was he was under the car. I was stuck in it so i couldnt get out i was doin everything i could to get of the car.I finally got out as i was screaming his name. I climbed out of the window and as i was i looked up and he was walking towards the car. he picked me up and carried me up the hill.(so sweet) It was a awful expierence. But i really think my grandmaw was right there with us.
    mommy2be0611

Answer by mommy2be0611 at 5:55 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I have battled epilepsy all my life. My mom wanted me to be seizure free as much as I did if not more. I am 34 and have had it since I was 16 months old. I lost my mom in '09 to cancer. The last one I had was the day of her funeral. So yes I feel like she is mine.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 5:59 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Yes--my brother is watching over me. I can't explain it but I know he is.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 5:56 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I doubt it.
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 5:44 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I believe that we all have a guardian angel.I don't know who it is,but I sure would like to know my angels name.
    Tikismom

Answer by Tikismom at 5:48 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I wouldn't call them angles, but the older couple who built and lived in this house died 3 years before we bought it. After I had my ds I always felt two distinct presences, one very warm hearted (Mr. M) and the other more stern and motherly (Mrs. M). My husband worked nights and when I would get really lonely and overwhelmed I would feel one or the other or both suddenly warm the room and make me feel like I wasn't alone. I never met them but when I described the feelings to my neighbor she said that was exactly how they were in person.  They are always welcome in my home and my heart.

LadybugTash

Answer by LadybugTash at 6:00 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• One night I was walking down our very steep staircase with my new born, All of the sudden half way don I slipped. Suddenly- (and I kid you not) ,I felt two hands lift me and landed gently at the bottom of the stair on my knees with me and my baby unharmed. I felt a presence. I think it was my grandmother. I never met her. She died when my mother was two years old.

emilysmom1966

Comment by emilysmom1966 (original poster) at 6:08 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Yes, I do believe angels watch over us.
    Kellyjude1

Answer by Kellyjude1 at 6:12 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• My husbands son, he died in a car crash at 18. Also my husbands mother and grandmother. My papaw has been in many dreams of mine
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 6:16 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I'd like to believe that my grandmother & sis-in-law are along with my mother-in-law too
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 6:17 PM on Jan. 15, 2011