Are you surprised about the ages of women on here?

I know I know the title sounds bad. But what I mean by it is that you see a member tell her age and you think, she really is that old? She seems younger to me. Or she's that young? Again she seems older to me. Just from they way they talk on here. I'm not meaning in an immature ways either. For example I say a member say she was 41 and I thought, "Really?" I would have never guessed.
I guess I'm just use to my prude MIL, she's 57 and doesn't come close to talking like some of the women on here and same with my parents. I find it awesome.

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 5:46 PM on Jan. 15, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I thought you were older by your suggestions and demeanor mommyoftwo!! Thats a good thing:)
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:51 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• older moms have good advice to give.They have been there and done that.I am 46.I have been there and done that a few times.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 5:52 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• How does a 57 year old talk you are as old as you feel I look 29 but I am almost 40 and I think age is just a number.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:52 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I think people age differently now. Or maybe it just seems so as we all get older and the ages don't seem so old anymore like they did when we were kids :)
    luvmy4kidsinAL

Answer by luvmy4kidsinAL at 5:52 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Maturity levels vary person to person. I mean that in a nice way.
    zebbiebug

Answer by zebbiebug at 7:41 PM on Jan. 15, 2011