Last time i was pregnant my dr stripped my membranes at 38 weeks and tomorrow i have a big apointment and i want her to do it again for health reasons of course but how do i get her to do it?

what can i say? just beg? i know this sounds bad but i have heart problems that i only get when im pregnant and its really starting to get bad, my cardiologist says it will go away when i have her...but i dont know how to talk my ob into it...any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Ask, I'm sure by now your OB is aware of all of your health concerns and if she feels the baby is ready, which at 38 weeks it's probably not an issue, I'm sure she will oblige. If she won't I'm sure she has her reasons. Good luck.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 12:47 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• That's a good question...my dr stripped my membranes at that time without me even asking. I would just explain your concerns and see what the doc thinks. If you are at 38 weeks this time, I think it's a safe time to ask. I would never recommend it earlier than that though.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 12:47 AM on Nov. 13, 2008