Facial hair

Since I've had two children I started to grow facial hair. Over my top lip and a few on my chin. I checked my face out regularly because it's embarrassing. I never grew arm pit hair till I had children either. Is all this normal? Does everyone have facial hair? I pluck it all...but ouch does it hurt!

MKSers

Asked by MKSers at 6:24 PM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Its from hormones and yes its entirely normal. I sell probably 30 tubes of Skin So Soft Facial Hair removal Creme if that tells you anything. I love the stuff and actually use it on any area that has fine hair. If you want to try it go to www.youravon.com/dhullum and search under skin so soft hair removal. Make sure you don't leave it on any longer than the bottle says! Hope that helps you out!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 12:42 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• i started to grow one on my chin and one under my chin since i had kids. and yes i pluck them the minute i feel them and i check everyday.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 6:29 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I use Nair on my upper lip.
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 6:24 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I feel ya. I have a few hair on my chin that I have to watch for, as well as my upper lip. I really hate it. Especially when I dont notice one till I am out and about.
    Crystal750

Answer by Crystal750 at 6:31 PM on Jan. 15, 2011