complaining about their period

why is it that women complain and complain about their periods??? take a nap, take some midol and get over it. we are all grown women on this board, youve had it for YEARS now, so move on! and stop saying your helpless, tired, bitchy whatever when aunt flo comes to town.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:38 PM on Jul. 7, 2008 in Health

• Just an FYI some women have worse symptoms then others when it comes to "that time"... i'm not saying i do, but i'm one of the "lucky ones". just chill... you MUST be on your period!
    Anonymous

• lmao actually im not. my sister and my roommate always mope and complain and im just sick of listening to them!
    Anonymous

• Try getting them to use evening primose oil for their time of month it regulates them and will help their mood as well. e-mail me for the web address to get it!
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 10:29 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I have to agree with you! LOL I don't mind a small complaint like "man, I'm cramping today" but I had a roommate who would literally lay in bed for 3 days because she had her period. Anytime I suggested help of any sort - pills or otherwise - she would say no. Eventually I got fed up and told her if she wasn't going to do anything about her complaints, she wasn't allowed to complain to me!! LOL...probably not the best approach and she didn't get out of bed but she did stop moaning to me about it. ;-)
    usafgirljms

Answer by usafgirljms at 9:19 PM on Jul. 23, 2008