Has anyone tried the Acai Berry?

My SIL was talking about the acai berry earlier and it promises everything from weight loss to reduced cholesterol. So i was wondering if anyone had actually tried it with any results?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Health

• The only product that truly offers the amazing health benefits of acai is MonaVie. The reason being, they have the patent on processing acai, which locks in the nutrients/fatty acids/omegas - after harvest - the acai loses 95% of its nutrients within 48 hours of harvest - and monavie is not sharing the patent process - so all others are on the band wagon and their acai only offers a trace of the nutrients and anti-oxidants - monavie is also the original harvester of acai - they have been using it in their beverage for 4 years now - acai has only been making head kines in the last years thanks to Oprah and a few other notable dr.'s - I can tell you everything you need to know - I have done extensive research on acai and monavie

AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 1:23 AM on Nov. 13, 2008