help please

ok so earlier this week i spotted for about a day and a half, not even enough to show up on my pantiliner, just when i wiped with toilet paper... my period isnt supposed to start until next week some time... i went to my doctors because this is very unusual for me, ive never spotted in between periods, and the doctor said nothing was wrong... im thinking that it was possible implantation bleeding, any suggestions? i took a test this morning and it was negative, but my period isnt supposed to start until next week so im thinking that its still too early to be positive?

Saralanden

Asked by Saralanden at 6:40 PM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I don't know, but this happened to me right before I found out I was pregnant with my son. I spotted for a week or maybe two, went to the doctor three weeks after not having a normal period, and was told I was expecting. This may be your case, but then again, your period sometimes stall before you actually have a normal period.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 6:43 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Sounds like implantation
    christinato

Answer by christinato at 6:55 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Too early to test. Wait until you miss.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:23 PM on Jan. 15, 2011