what is your schedule like this semester?

my schedule looks something like this...monday clinical 1 which is 1 1/2 hrs from where i live. ugh but only one day a week for 4hrs.
tuesday-8:30-clinical meeting,9:30-12:15, 5-7:45pm.
wednesday-off
thursday-5-7:45
friday-off
saturday-8:30-11:15

I also have to do 95hrs of lab hours on campus.

its going to be a crazy semester! oh yeah i also have a almost 2yr old daughter.

anyone else having a crazy semester this year?

lambdarose

Asked by lambdarose at 7:03 PM on Jan. 15, 2011 in

• Monday and wed I have classes from 9 to six I workout from 6 to 8
    Tuesday and thursday I work from 6 am to 8pm
    friday classes from 9 to 6
    saturday lab day
    Sunday I run my own business
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:12 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• what are you going to school for?
    lambdarose

Comment by lambdarose (original poster) at 7:14 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Heavy M/W, easy T/Th, but all my classes are going to be heavy on homework, so the "free" time T/Th is just going to turn into homework time. The only upside is I decide how many jobs to take on a given week, so I can shuffle work around the school workload. So far it seems ok, but I know the storm is coming once they stop babying us with review material.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:19 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I am going to school for graphic arts.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:20 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• very nice very nice. i am going for vascular technology.
    lambdarose

Comment by lambdarose (original poster) at 7:23 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I managed to get my 3 classes in Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7-12, do 5 hours of class twice a week. This is my last semester at the JC. I'm applying to universities right now, so I should be starting a BSN program in the fall (nursing bachelor's).
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 7:28 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I'm in my last semester of graduate school (for English), so I only have class on Monday nights, from 6:15-9pm. I'm also finishing up my master's thesis though, so that's taking up the rest of the free time I have.
    JessiFaye

Answer by JessiFaye at 8:41 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I'm going the online route this semester, and staying home with the little one all day/applying for jobs. With gas prices the way they are near our neck of the woods, it's just more affordable. Of course, all that free time I usually have throughout the day will probably be spent studying and doing homework and hopefully not procrastinating on Facebook.
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 11:56 PM on Jan. 15, 2011