Have you ever done this before?

puled your muscle in your thigh from having sex? I did this 3 1/2 weeks ago and it is still hurting me HORRIBLY! I have done everything i know to relieve the pain and ease the muslce and nothing is helping or working. Have you done this before if so how long did it take the muscle to heal?

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 7:12 PM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Health

• Muscles can take awhile to really heal. Especially when you can't totally rest them! Go easy on it, and make sure you're getting enough protein and vitamins to allow your tissues to heal. Try to go easy on the muscle when you fool around until it's healed. Hang in there, mama! I hope it was worth it! LOL
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 7:21 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Ive done it too! lol Didnt last so long though. Keep your eye on it and make sure it goes away
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 7:21 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Also make sure you drink lots of water!
    Steph319

• I have pulled the muscle before not having sex lol but i did pull it. Mine healed in about 2 wks. I would stretch in the am and ice then i would wrap it with an ace bandage during the day. Then again stretch inthe evening and ice again. (ice for about 10-15min) i took Ib profin for pain and to keep the swelling down. Thats about it.
    lisanrich

Answer by lisanrich at 7:24 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• http://www.ehow.com/facts_5007338_long-does-heal-pulled-muscle.html

Copy and paste this link!! Its everything you need toknow!!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 7:24 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• if you dont check out the link it basically says that it can last anywhere from 1-8 weeks

'For the first 72 hours, apply ice, use elevation and, in consultation with a doctor, take anti-inflammatory medication. After 72 hours, use hot packs to bring blood into the muscle and provide nourishment, which accelerates healing. Massage or physical therapy can hasten the healing process.'

So at this point Id avoid the ice!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 7:28 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Oh yes my husband has done it a few times
    1911

Answer by 1911 at 7:30 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• thanks Steph319!! I have been trying the heat but never did the ice didn't even think about doing ice. Just have been in so much pain i can barely walk which isn't good b/c i work in a daycare center and have a 2 yr old! lol
    leann74016

Comment by leann74016 (original poster) at 7:31 PM on Jan. 15, 2011