how is it possible that i just ate this much? sheesh

I just ate 3 double cheese burgers and pretty much a large fry...

usually i can only eat one double cheese burger and a medium fry,
im 7 and a half months pregnant.

and right now i should be about to fall on the floor because im so full i could die, but i only feel a tinge of fullness.. i think i could cry from how much i just ate. i dont think it should be bothering me this badly, im not a fat girl either, im average, not skinny not fat.. just why is it that im not feeling sick right now? it was like that for breakfast too.. i didnt feel full even though i knew i should.. ridiculous..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:20 PM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Wow
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 7:23 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I use to eat like that when I was pregnant. It feels like there is a whole in your stomach and no matter what I ate I couldn't fill it lol. Good Luck Mommy!
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 7:25 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• SLOW DOWN when you eat it takes a few minutes for your brain to get the signal from your stomache that you are FULL, just as the rule of thumb goes that before you try to go back for a second helping wait atleast 20 minutes, if after 20 minutes has passed you still feel hungry THEN go help yourself to seconds but 9 out of 10 times you are NOT still hungry.
    Anonymous

• wow indeed.

Answer by older at 7:37 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Ooh, sounds like baby may have dropped already! I know whenever mine did I could suddenly eat a lot more than before! (Baby dropping doesn't mean baby's gonna be born, but babies can drop early...or maybe baby just flipped sideways or something...whatever, it gave your stomach room to expand!)
    Anonymous