Anyone Else Like This?

I know I am a bit quirky and probably come off as weird to some. I am noticing more and more how weird I really am...or maybe I say what everyone else is thinking and just not afraid to say it. I caught myself one day recently-it was like a breakthrough. I ALMOST told the little cashier girl "proative really does work." She had horrible acne. (I realize that doesnt work on everyone but it was my thought process) But I stopped myself! I never intend on hurting feeling or embarassing people that is just what happens. I think I am just being helpful.

ABusyBee

Asked by ABusyBee at 7:41 PM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Well I asked the chashier at walmart if I could tell them something that worked on acne. Is that being mean. I just felt so sorry for him. It is not his fault his parents don't notice this. I gave him the phone number to my daughters dermotogist. I did not think it was mean or hurtful. I just think some parents don't pay attention.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:36 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Be careful what you say. You don't want to offend someone who will become physical with you.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 7:43 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I think it but don't verbalize it. Just count to ten first and see how you feel then!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:43 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I am like that too! it often gets some people pissed even though my intentions are always good.

Answer by older at 7:43 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• It just comes out because even if I do think about it I think its okay to say it. I just can't get offended. Maybe thats why I think its okay to say things otehrs would find offensive. I don't think getting offended about someone elses opinion is appropriate.
    ABusyBee

Comment by ABusyBee (original poster) at 7:49 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I am like that too. I have absolutely no filter. It gets me into a lot of trouble, though!
    Holly.

Answer by Holly. at 9:44 PM on Jan. 15, 2011