Is this Weird?

So I am a little overweight, but have had no motivation to take it off. Well my company moved everyone around and so I have been introduced to several new faces. One lady is a bit older and very heavy set...but she looks like what I think I'll look like when I get old if I don't keep the weight off. Everytime I see her I want to just run. I have NEVER been so motivated in my life! I have been eating right and exercising more. To keep up the motivation I want to look through our company pictures and sneakily take one of her and print it off to hang on my fridge and bathroom mirror. Is that weird? I just am so scared now of ever looking like that:( I lost 5 pounds last week.

ABusyBee

Asked by ABusyBee at 7:47 PM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

• No. Sometimes you need that kind of reality check in order to do what needs to be done. Just don't let her know she's your inspiration. Haha
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:58 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Sorry I had to chuckle at this :)
    I think that wherever you find your motivation at is great! GL w/ your weight loss!
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 7:53 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Congrats!! Whatever it takes! Just make sure you take the pictures down if you ever entertain co-workers!! Keep up the good work.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:54 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Nah. People use other people as motivation to lose weight all the time. They hang pictures of skinny people and say, "I want to look like that." I don't think it's any different for you to see an obese person and think, "I DON'T want to look like that!"
    Holly.

Answer by Holly. at 9:40 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Thanks Elizabr I didn't think of that! LOL
    ABusyBee

Comment by ABusyBee (original poster) at 7:57 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• People use other people all the time as Motivation all the time whether it be famous people or what and what ever gets you motivated.. And Congrats on losing 5 lbs and as long as your happier and healthier I say good for you
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 8:00 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Funny & glad it's working. Maybe u can post the pic for me to. lol
    rjsmommy2008

Answer by rjsmommy2008 at 8:49 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I love it. I love it love it love it. Find motivation where ever you can. Love, love, love. I should take a picture of my fat face and put it on the fridge.
    I am so happy you have found your motivation.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:33 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• sidesplittinglaughterfunny...

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 9:47 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Yes, it is weird. . What if someone has printed your photo and is hanging on their frig, hugh???? Take a picture of yourself and put it on your frig it just may give you more incentive.

rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 12:12 AM on Jan. 16, 2011