I'm so freaking tired of being used! (RANT!) adult content

I let my cousin move into my home, with his girlfriend. In the past he has screwed me over many times! But i stuck my neck out for him, and against my better judgment, my mothers and my husbands, I brought him into our home. Now in the house we already have my family, DH, DD (13 months), and my mother, every other week we have my mothers boyfriend and his 3 dogs on top of my dog. They fight all night (in the room next to my DD) and have LOUD sex, and keep her up, they stay up all night, and sleep on and off all day. Never offering to cook or clean. The racked up $347 in bills (food, electric, water, and cable(PPV)). But since my mom it the techinal head of the household, I cant really do anything, even though I'm the one who cooks, cleans, and pays the bills (the house is in her name, and were lease to owning it from her). So after a month and a half, their FINALLY leaving!!!!!! But it still goes on! And until they walk out that door its going to be that way!!! I CANT WAIT ANOTHER 24 HOURS!!!!!! IM GOING TO LOSE IT!

wife_mother1790

Asked by wife_mother1790 at 7:55 PM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• It is not worth the upset. It sounds like it is going to be ending very soon.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:59 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• If you have a Lease on paper you and you spouse are the head of the household. Stand up for yourself and what is best for you little family. Don't wait things always get worse before they get better! My mil is with us and it is really bad, I spoke up, hubby agreed and now she has to go!
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 7:59 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Wait... I'm confused. Who is fighting and having loud sex? Your mom and her bf, or your cousin and his gf?
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 9:36 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• If you are making payments you and your hubby are in charge.I can't tell you what to do,it has to be your and hubby's decision.However--- if this were my home the cousin and his gf would find their belongings in the driveway and the door locked.He can't use you unless you let him.Then there is the problem of your Mom and her bf.Why can't she go to his house on those week ends?This kind of life doesn't seem to be very good for your baby.I'm not bashing you I'm trying to look at it from an outsiders point of view.
    Tikismom

Answer by Tikismom at 9:52 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Brandy, My cousin and his gf
    wife_mother1790

Comment by wife_mother1790 (original poster) at 11:32 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Tikismom, I understand, i wont say your bashing. She goes up there on the weeks hes not here. Thanks to everyone that answered, Hubby has made it a great night with an awesome movie, tons of cuddling and spoiling. I just have to get through tomorrow.
    wife_mother1790

Comment by wife_mother1790 (original poster) at 11:34 PM on Jan. 15, 2011