Have you ever cheated?

I don't mean just in your current relationship. I mean, in your whole life, EVER.

Holly.

Asked by Holly. at 7:59 PM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• 1 time. It was with my now DH we were engaged at the time I got with this guy I never slept with him, but he felt under my shirt and we made out and kissed then a friend of mine told my feance he came home from work I told him it wasn't true so to this day he doesn't know about that (I didn't cheat on him again after that), but sometimes to this day I feel guilty about it. This April will be 11 years together and then this october will be 8 years of marriage. I seen an ex boyfriend over the summer last year and almost cheated on my DH with him he was planning to come over and we sleep together, but I couldn't do it I thought what if I get pregnant and it isn't DH how would I tell him and then I would feel guilty after so I told DH and then I told my ex I told my DH so now he wont talk to me (the ex) and my DH trusts me more now than ever and we have a great life now. Wont make that mistake again.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:11 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• On a few spelling tests when I was in elementary
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:13 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• No I have never cheated I know where the door is.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:00 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Kind of...lol The night I was going to a bfs house to break up with him I wound up kissing a guy that I dated when bf and I broke up months before. So I guess I did?
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 8:01 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I have but after you grow up you realize why cheat just leave the person your with & move on
    Marie_07

Answer by Marie_07 at 8:05 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Emotional
    Anonymous

• I did but on my defense I was 17 and did not had sex with any of the 2 guys I wanted to teach 1 of them how does it feel to have a taste of his own medicine. he really did not expected that.
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 8:06 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I realized how much I really do love my DH
    mommy5409

• yes,on a BF with my best GF

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:34 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Yes. My ex cheated on me constantly and I sorta knew the end was near and I went to a friend's new years party - which I begged him to come with me but he refused and I ended up fooling around with my friend's boyfriend's friend, we didn't have sex but there was fooling around going on...he paid attention to me and made me feel wanted which I hadn't been getting at home in a long time. Then after my relationship ended (just a few weeks later when he left me for another woman) I started dating too soon and I was with the guy mostly because I was lonely and I ended up cheating on him with his best friend, I got the nerve to end things with the boyfriend a week after I started cheating and for about a year and a half after that I'd still hook up with his friend once in awhile but then the friend wanted a relationship and I wasn't ready for that. Those are the only times I've ever cheated and I wouldn't do it again.
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 9:35 PM on Jan. 15, 2011