Does anyone own a 2008 Dodge mini-van? looking to buy one and wondering if it's a good van?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 PM on Jul. 7, 2008 in Travel

• I personally don't own one but my neighbor does. It looks really nice rides nice as well, but Im more of a SUV mom not a soccer mom I always feel weird in her van lol!! good luck in your choice. drive one and see for yourself I know Dodge makes a beautiful Durango as well I use to want one of those. I own a 2000 Ford Explorer
    1boy1girl4me

Answer by 1boy1girl4me at 2:26 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• I own a 08 Town and Country and they are very similiar. I have had it about a month and I love it. It's a great ride with a lot of features and storage. Not all that great on gas mileage but you expect that if your buying that size vehicle. But I would deffiently reccomednd it. Good luck!! (deff consider back up camera, it's great!!)
    redtang912

Answer by redtang912 at 10:09 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• I would never buy a Dodge minivan because the transmission will always go bad. Don't get a Plymouth either.
    stefanierios

Answer by stefanierios at 11:23 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• Thanks for the advice everyone!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I wouldn't recommend a Dodge. They don't hold their value at all! I bought a Durango and it wasn't until the final year of payments that I WASN'T upside down on it. On a positive note, I haven't had any engine problems to complain about. A few small things have gone wrong over the years but I was upset when I owned it for 3 years and had an opportunity for a great deal on a new car and I couldn't take advantage of it because I STILL owed more than it was worth. Good luck finding a vehicle though!
    usafgirljms

Answer by usafgirljms at 9:14 PM on Jul. 23, 2008