gas powered? adult content

My vibrator is just not strong enough with these batteries. Where can I find one that is gas powered and starts with a pull string? I really need to find one like this. Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:00 PM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Vibrator Pictures, Images and Photos
    vibrator Pictures, Images and Photos
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:04 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• You got me ?
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 8:12 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Well you can get a better one. I have one that I got on line it is super. But noisy. OY. You just can't win.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:26 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Ahahaha. Mine is great, but it eats batteries like no other! It takes me like 5 minutes to use it, but I have to replace the batteries every 3rd time I use it!

Funny story: A couple years ago my friend was telling me about how he and his wife had decided to use anal beads. He inserted the beads, and he wasn't trying to hurt her but he yanked them out REALLY fast. He said the noise was exactly like when you start a lawn mower (except it was punctuated by her screaming)! LMAO!
    Holly.

Answer by Holly. at 9:42 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Ha ha ha too funny, thanks I needed that!!!
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 11:59 PM on Jan. 15, 2011