ttc help

me and my hubby have been trying to get pregnant over a year now and we tryed everythin i was trying to look up things i can buy off some websites but i cant really find anything ?? what can i buy? we used per-seed that didnt work..can anyone help. thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• NEVER BUY OFF LINE!!!!!! worst thing u can do.. u need DRs to give u the ok to get anything its not safe if u find it online with out a dr
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• i need to find somthing my hubby can take
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• If he drinks lots of pop make him stop!!! Especially mountain dew...It has been known to kill the sperm and if he smokes tell him to cut down. Does he where briefs? If he does buy him boxers! And make sure he doesnt get to overheated down there cause that can kill them to!!
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 1:29 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Well that's weird, my hubby drinks Mt. Dew like a African drinks from a water hole... he smokes a lot as he is driving around for work...he wears boxer briefs on a constant basis; got preggers on the first try... I think that stuff is a bunch of boohicky, unless there are some serious fertility issues known on his end, I wouldn't bother with any of that...

I think you seriously need to talk to your OB and see about seeing a fertility specialist since you have been trying for a year and still a no go...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:45 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• tell him to drink some coffee before sex (it helps his little swimmers get there swim on) and dont have sex everyday (and that means chocken his chicken too) do it every other day so he can have time to build up. I wrote a pg on it its under AC on my page. good luck
    MommaKee

Answer by MommaKee at 6:48 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• yeah mountain dew isn;t good. I have a friend who was pregnant and went to the health dept for a verif. pregnancy and got a negative, but she only had like a can of mountain dew. She then drank some water, like half a bottle and took another test right after and got a positive.
    Anonymous