why ?

why is he only making the registery for a boy ? we dont know yet i told him til we were sure to hold off on blue only things we made one now cause his family wants to know what all we want and need since i cant have a baby shower (no friends nor family ) but why is he onyl doing it for a boy ? he says he will be just as happy for a girl but we wont know til hopefully the 21st with our ultra sound anyone else have their SO do this ?

iloveyall2008

Asked by iloveyall2008 at 1:12 AM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Not mine, but a friend of mine did that to his poor wife. Seems he was convinced he could just WILL the baby to be a boy lol. I'm sure he's just an over-excited papa and is really hoping for a son. It's kind of cute......in a big pain in the butt kind of way I guess.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 1:14 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• maybe cuz it might be a boy!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Let him hope. The stuff can be returned/exchanged.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• i do let him hope i just feel bad cause if it is a girl im scared he will be disappointed i have a feeling its a boy but if it isnt then i still hope to see that happy look on his face
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 1:18 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• go online and edit your registries and add girl things or more neutral
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 1:20 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• my husband really really really wanted a boy. It was all he talked about. He got a girl. Shes 3 now and he loves her with everything he has. I have pics from the day she was born and he was GLOWING. lol Dont worry so much. :)
    softchick21

Answer by softchick21 at 1:21 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• lol im trying and thanks makes me feel a little better i just get so worried when guys get all "boy crazy " so to speak lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 1:23 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Its funny because my husband is the only man in the house. I had a daughter before we met. We adopted 2 girl kittens, so he was sure the baby would be a boy to even things out. Now he is totally out numbered. I think he secretly loves it though and feels super manly taking care of "his women" lol
    softchick21

Answer by softchick21 at 1:25 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I think it's just natural for them to do that. We're having our third son and the guys in the shop where my husband works act like he's some sort of GOD. I also had a friend who's husband got really depressed and wouldn't have anything to do with preparations once they found out they were having a daughter. BUT, he cried the first time he held her and he's one of the best fathers I know.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 1:26 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Aw that sucks you cant have a baby shower...lets invent a online baby shower where all your friends send something through the mail!! That would be so fun!!! lol I have always wanted to do it!! Im not pregnant yet so I cant really say but I would slap mine silly lol jk
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 1:26 AM on Nov. 13, 2008