am i the only one?

am i the only one that notices a lot of smart ass people on tonight?>

chrstny88

Asked by chrstny88 at 1:16 AM on Nov. 13, 2008 in About CafeMom

• Maybe we should suggest to cafemom to have the option of turning Anon off when you post a question. Kinda like blocking private calls.
    softchick21

Answer by softchick21 at 1:37 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• there are tons of smartasses on every night. some people are just plain cruel to others. no wonder its the first time i logged on in months...
    Candy.Hearts

Answer by Candy.Hearts at 1:17 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Um....I could be one of those you're referring too lol but personally I've noticed a few from the other ass family on here tonight.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 1:17 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• most of them post anonymously... they post anonymously to hid who they r bc they know they r being a smart ass???? or r they ashamed of their post? or both? lol idk
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I have as well, but as I always say, I would rather be a smart ass than a dumb ass. And I am pretty sure that answer there goes ahead and lumps me into the smart ass category.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:20 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• i did NOT mean to post my above comment anonymously lol
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 1:21 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Well, I am a smart ass, and sometimes I am a dumb ass as well. Comes from inbreeding. I'm sorry if you have had a rough night, but many of us are just trying to lighten up. It has been a rather stressful month.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 1:27 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I really like the irony in it though, before I knew it was you and the anon was an accident. It kind of made me chuckle a little to see an anon complaining about posting anon.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:27 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I cannot stand people that post ANON. It angers me!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Lol, yeah anon posters are kind of my pet peeve. Unless it's just the kind of question that is gross or maybe embarrassing, then I can understand. But I REALLY hate when people do it just they can be hateful.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 1:36 AM on Nov. 13, 2008