Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps


so im due in april and i have a son that will be 5 at that time.. im a single mom just wonder what i can do to get some sorta of high school diploma.. im abt to be 24 in march..i cant do the ged since i cant seem to do the math.. was wondering if i have any other option?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 PM on Jan. 15, 2011 in

Answers (3)
  • If all you're having problems with is math, perhaps a tutor on the side would help you.

    Answer by gumby11883 at 8:41 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

  • Go to your local community college they will tutor you until you get your G.E.D and its free.

    Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:42 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

  • ah i didnt now abt the community college one..

    Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:43 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.